Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Who Am I??

I ask this question to myself almost daily. Yes, I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a mother (d,s,w,m). Is that enough? Every woman is a daughter, sister, wife, mother.  But, Who Am I? What is my identity? Am I an individual with a different personality than being only (d,s,w,m)? I am an educated woman, married with a cute little daughter. Is that enough introduction for myself? Will I be able to sustain my whole life with just these words for my introduction? A BIG NO.

I want to work, work hard and much harder to achieve something for myself. To add words to my introduction, make it a full-fledged sentence, and some day someone would introduce me to the world where they would fall short of pages for my introduction.

I do not dream of being wealthy, or being famous, I only want people to know who I am, what have I done and what have I achieved. I want my family and my children to be proud of me. To know me as a hardworking woman who despite facing hindrances, facing all odds kept working towards the achievement of her goals.

And I do not see that day very far. I want to do it and I will do it. I will make my family and my child proud. That’s my life goal and I am working hard towards it and I am sure God will help me in this journey of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment